Bong Bong Baptized


 
So Bong bong was baptized on Saturday and that completes the Cauilan family! I love them so much! I never dreamed I would get to see all of them baptized. It truly is a miracle!!
Marlyn is the other girl that got baptized. She is awesome! 21 years old, works in the rice field and is totally tom-boyish, but now wears a skirt to church every week!
Both Bong Bong and Marlyn want to serve missions, and that just thrills me! Isn't it wonderful?!
I actually don't find out if I will be transferred until tomorrow, but I have a feeling I will be. It will be a sad day.
I have seen so much success and many miracles here in this area, and I love my companion sister Villamor.
 
To answer your questions, yes, I still bathe in rusty water and I wash my clothes by hand! Isn't it great!?
Oh and I got a letter this week that says my departure date is December 15. So there you have it. I'll be home for Christmas.
 
 
I'm so sorry, I don't have time to explain the pictures I sent...
The ones where my companion and I are matching-- we had a member make my dress and her top. Nice, right?
We had a sisters training last week with all the sister missionaries and it was way fun. There is a picture with most of the American sisters in the mission. Fun to get together with all of them!
 
Well, thats all for now!
Love you forever
Sister Webre
 








 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment